Waste Removal Process:
Bottom Line will conduct an in-depth analysis of all waste removal costs and services at all locations. The goal is to identify any inefficiencies in services and to determine whether or not a Client is over paying for waste removal services. It typically takes anywhere from 60 to 90 days to complete the analysis but if there are a lot of locations or multiple waste removal vendors it can sometimes take longer.
Bottom Line will begin with a review of all current waste removal services to determine if the current services are sufficient or not. We will determine whether or not additional services need to be added or any services need to be eliminated.
In addition to a complete analysis of all waste removal services Bottom Line will do a market analysis to determine whether or not the pricing for waste removal services is competitive or not. After analyzing pricing, Bottom Line will determine what cost savings opportunities exist and will then engage waste removal vendors to negotiate more competitive pricing.
The objectives for the project are to make sure that a Client has the appropriate waste removal services at each location, to make sure that a Client is not overpaying for waste removal services, streamline waste removal contracts as much as possible and put a Client in a much better position to manage waste removal services more easily.
HOW BOTTOM LINE CONCEPTS ACHIEVES UTILITY SAVINGS
Bottom Line Concepts (BLC) is able to save utility costs in both markets, which are Regulated (state owned/run utility) and De-Regulated (open market).
In each market BLC can analyze all the costs associated with a utility bill not just the KWH cost.
BLC also looks at the other ancillary charges such as:
• Transmission fees
• Delivery fees
• KW capacity charges
• System benefit costs ..etc
BLC has and does work with and compliment the existing power management companies a client may have such as:
• Engine Insight (Ecova)
• Reliable Power…etc
BLC reviews the bills monthly to ensure the savings are realized, which sets BLC apart from other competitors who only review yearly.
By reviewing each bill monthly it allows BLC to catch additional savings when they present themselves not on a quarterly or yearly basis.
All that is needed is the latest one months bill for Electric, Water and Gas, and BLC can then turn an analysis around in 2 weeks with implementation and savings being seen on the next bill cycle.
BLC has obtained over $100,000,000 in utility savings for our clients.
UNEMPLOYMENT TAX PROCESS
The following Unemployment Tax Planning Services and Tax Savings Techniques are State Approved and in compliance with State & Federal laws. Every technique, recommended or revealed includes the preparation and filing of applications for all 50 state agencies on the Clients behalf. It also includes follow up to completion until the reduced tax rate has been issued and the tax savings or refunds have been secured.
I.RESTRUCTURE PLANNING & ANALYSIS
• Review and provide analysis for every current or past restructure, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization of employees, expansion, retraction, consolidation or legal entity structure change (up to 3 years prior) for Unemployment Tax Rate reduction or refund opportunities Analyze all Transfer of Experience and Reserve Balance tax savings options .
• Provide alternative options during current or planned future restructures for maximum tax savings impact, or potential avoidable or inevitable costs associated with each transaction
• Analyze timing of transaction: (1) review tax cost implications for 12/31 vs 1/1 reorganizations (2) ensure taxable wage bases and UI taxes paid under the predecessor are recognized and credited during mid-year reorganization; (3) make recommendations for optimum timing for greatest UI tax savings impact or cost avoidance • Review closed or dormant UI tax accounts for potential available UI tax reserves
• Review the impact of Common Paymaster, Common Pay Agent, Employee Leasing or PEO type structures
• (If Desired) Contact the acquired or predecessor company to retrieve all necessary UI tax documents to review impact to client • Provide reorganization materials to include in corporate M&A due diligence initiatives
II.REGISTRATIONS, ACCOUNT CLOSURES AND NAME CHANGES
• Prepare and file all Unemployment registration applications including but not limited to: New Business Registration, Total Transfer Applications, Partial transfer applications, Account Closures, Wage Continuation forms, Refund Request Forms, • Prepare and file State Withholding applications (at Clients request and at discretion of BLC) • Provide Questionnaire and engage in discussions with the Client to ensure all aspects of the applications are complete to ascertain proper headcounts, predecessor information (if applicable) and all data necessary to complete the forms
• Review options available for UI tax transfers of experience • Reactivated dormant UI Tax Accounts when beneficial (if available) and previous employment occurred (Utilize positive experience erroneously left behind)
• File UI Tax Account Closure forms to avoid penalties and excess filings) • File Name Change letters with Articles of Amendment in every state applicable
Bottom Line will conduct an in-depth analysis of all Wireless, Local, Long Distance, Toll-Free, Data, WAN and Teleconferencing-related Telecom services. The goal is to identify and audit the use of all services and determine among other things if any are unused or unneeded. This can be completed, including the audit portion of this project, along with a detailed report on those findings, within the first 3-4 weeks after the project formally kicks off.
Bottom Line will begin with a review of pre-existing voice and network documentation, relevant telecommunications contracts, and services invoices. We will then obtain Customer Service Records (“CSRs”) for each billing number from all carriers and providers. The CSR is used to identify the core components of each monthly charge.
In addition to a complete analysis of all billing from each provider Bottom Line will look at the telecom environment in detail at a location level to determine optimization and utilization of services for additional savings and recovery opportunities.
The objectives for this project are to create a complete, centralized inventory of the Client's in-scope voice and data services, allowing Bottom Line to compare contracts (and tariffs) to customer service records invoices and inventory, as well to reduce the Client's ongoing telecom costs by eliminating unnecessary fees and services, correcting any carrier overbilling errors, and securing credits & refunds wherever possible for past billing errors.
SHIPPING AUDIT PROCESS:
Packages shipped using FedEx® and UPS® are guaranteed to arrive on time or the Client is owed a shipping refund. Bottom Line offers a cloud-based refund recovery solution that credits the Clients carrier accounts for late shipments. Bottom Line manages the entire process so the Client can focus on the product and customers.
With dynamic weekly reporting and 24/7 Online access that harnesses some of the most advanced proprietary technology on the market, the robust, transparent system is easy to use and navigate.
The Bottom Line solution is the simplest, most cost effective method for clients to decrease their shipping costs without altering operations. Bottom Lines clients are not buying software nor are they paying fees of any kind to audit package delinquency and help streamline their logistic operations.
Sign-up can be done in 2 minutes and Bottom Line will manage the solution, where all credits are applied to the Clients carrier accounts directly. This is a no-risk solution, with no install of any additional hardware or software that would incur a cost. It is fully managed using dedicated servers running RAID-5 file systems with SSL encryption, encrypted passwords and protected access secures the Clients accounts, refunds and traffic reports.